Dr. Harley has received consulting fees from IVAX Diagnostics (more than $10,000), owns stock or stock options in IVAX Diagnostics (now Erba Diagnostics), and serves on the Erba Diagnostics Board of Directors. He has licensed intellectual property to Erba Diagnostics for the isolation and purification of select autoantigens.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Comparison of autoantibody specificities between traditional and bead-based assays in a large, diverse collection of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and family members†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 3677–3686, November 2012
How to Cite
Bruner, B. F., Guthridge, J. M., Lu, R., Vidal, G., Kelly, J. A., Robertson, J. M., Kamen, D. L., Gilkeson, G. S., Neas, B. R., Reichlin, M., Scofield, R. H., Harley, J. B. and James, J. A. (2012), Comparison of autoantibody specificities between traditional and bead-based assays in a large, diverse collection of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and family members. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 3677–3686. doi: 10.1002/art.34651
The content of this work is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH or its relevant institutes.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P20-RR-020143, P20-RR015577-10S1, UL1-RR-029882, P60-AR-049459, R01-AI-031584, P01-AR-049084, N01-AR-6-2277, P30-AR-053483, P30-GM-103510, U19-AI-082714, U01-AI-101934
- Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Award from the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Kirkland Scholar Award
- 4Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 7The effect of moderate-dose corticosteroids in preventing severe flares in patients with serologically active, but clinically stable, systemic lupus erythematosus: findings of a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 3623–32., , , , , , et al.