Macrophage activation syndrome in children with systemic lupus erythematosus and children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 4135–4142, December 2012
How to Cite
Bennett, T. D., Fluchel, M., Hersh, A. O., Hayward, K. N., Hersh, A. L., Brogan, T. V., Srivastava, R., Stone, B. L., Korgenski, E. K., Mundorff, M. B., Casper, T. C. and Bratton, S. L. (2012), Macrophage activation syndrome in children with systemic lupus erythematosus and children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 64: 4135–4142. doi: 10.1002/art.34661
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Mentored Scholars Program for Translational Comparative Effectiveness Research (National Cancer Institute, NIH). Grant Number: 1KM1-CA-156723
- 7Lupus Working Group of the Paediatric Rheumatology European Society. Macrophage activation syndrome in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: a multinational multicenter study of thirty-eight patients. Arthritis Rheum 2009; 60: 3388–99., , , , , , et al, for the
- 11Variation in inpatient therapy and diagnostic evaluation of children with Henoch Schonlein purpura. J Pediatr 2009; 155: 812–18.e1., , , , , , et al.
- 13Child Health Corporation of America. URL: http://www.chca.com/index_no_flash.html.
- 18National Center for Health Statistics and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Conversion Table of New ICD-9-CM Codes, October 2011. URL http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/icd9/CNVTB12.pdf.
- 23Systemic onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis with macrophage activation syndrome misdiagnosed as Kawasaki disease: case report and literature review. Rheumatol Int 2010. E-pub ahead of print., , , .
- 24Gene expression profiling of peripheral blood from patients with untreated new-onset systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis reveals molecular heterogeneity that may predict macrophage activation syndrome. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 3793–804., , , , , , et al.
- 25The diagnostic significance of soluble CD163 and soluble interleukin-2 receptor α-chain in macrophage activation syndrome and untreated new-onset systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2007; 56: 965–71., , , , , , et al.