ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00568555.
Low-dose naltrexone for the treatment of fibromyalgia: Findings of a small, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, counterbalanced, crossover trial assessing daily pain levels†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 529–538, February 2013
How to Cite
Younger, J., Noor, N., McCue, R. and Mackey, S. (2013), Low-dose naltrexone for the treatment of fibromyalgia: Findings of a small, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, counterbalanced, crossover trial assessing daily pain levels. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 529–538. doi: 10.1002/art.37734
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association
- Jim and Connie Binns
- Oxnard Foundation
- Chris Redlich Pain Research Endowment Fund
- Rosekrans Pain Research Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.