Dr. Oddis has received consulting fees and/or honoraria from Genentech (less than $10,000) for service on the Genentech Advisory Board and has served as an expert witness concerning appropriateness of rituximab therapy in a patient with myositis.
Rituximab in the treatment of refractory adult and juvenile dermatomyositis and adult polymyositis: A randomized, placebo-phase trial†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 314–324, February 2013
How to Cite
Oddis, C. V., Reed, A. M., Aggarwal, R., Rider, L. G., Ascherman, D. P., Levesque, M. C., Barohn, R. J., Feldman, B. M., Harris-Love, M. O., Koontz, D. C., Fertig, N., Kelley, S. S., Pryber, S. L., Miller, F. W., Rockette, H. E. and and the RIM Study Group (2013), Rituximab in the treatment of refractory adult and juvenile dermatomyositis and adult polymyositis: A randomized, placebo-phase trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/art.37754
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00106184.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: N01-AR-4-2273
- Intramural Program of the NIH (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences)
- General Clinical Research Center/Clinical and Translational Science Award to the University of Kansas Medical Center. Grant Number: M01-RR-023940/UL1-RR-033179
- 12Defining clinical improvement in adult and juvenile myositis. J Rheumatol 2003; 30: 603–17., , , , , , et al.
- 33Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation (PRINTO) and the Paediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (PRCSG). The provisional Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation/American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Disease activity core set for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile dermatomyositis: a prospective validation study. Arthritis Rheum 2008; 59: 4–13., , , , , , et al, for the