Dr. Terashima is a former employee of ECI, Inc., which developed the TAXIScan System.
Am80, a retinoic acid receptor agonist, ameliorates murine vasculitis through the suppression of neutrophil migration and activation
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 503–512, February 2013
How to Cite
Miyabe, C., Miyabe, Y., Miura, N. N., Takahashi, K., Terashima, Y., Toda, E., Honda, F., Morio, T., Yamagata, N., Ohno, N., Shudo, K., Suzuki, J.-I., Isobe, M., Matsushima, K., Tsuboi, R., Miyasaka, N. and Nanki, T. (2013), Am80, a retinoic acid receptor agonist, ameliorates murine vasculitis through the suppression of neutrophil migration and activation. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 503–512. doi: 10.1002/art.37784
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 04:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to the International Research Center for Molecular Science in Tooth and Bone Diseases at Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Ishidsu Shun Memorial Scholarship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_37784_sm_SupplMovie1.avi||70K||Supplementary Video 1|
|ART_37784_sm_SupplMovie2.avi||88K||Supplementary Video 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.