Dr. Solomon has received research grants from the Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America (CORRONA) registry, Amgen, and Lilly, and serves in unpaid roles in two Pfizer trials.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Epidemiology and sociodemographics of systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis among US adults with Medicaid coverage, 2000–2004†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 753–763, March 2013
How to Cite
Feldman, C. H., Hiraki, L. T., Liu, J., Fischer, M. A., Solomon, D. H., Alarcón, G. S., Winkelmayer, W. C. and Costenbader, K. H. (2013), Epidemiology and sociodemographics of systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis among US adults with Medicaid coverage, 2000–2004. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 753–763. doi: 10.1002/art.37795
Presented in part at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, Chicago, IL, November 2011.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 03:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-AR-057327
- NIAMS Clinical Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Education and Training Program. Grant Number: T32-AR-055885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.