Dr. Schur receives royalties from UptoDate in Rheumatology.
Associations of autoantibodies, autoimmune risk alleles, and clinical diagnoses from the electronic medical records in rheumatoid arthritis cases and non–rheumatoid arthritis controls
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 571–581, March 2013
How to Cite
Liao, K. P., Kurreeman, F., Li, G., Duclos, G., Murphy, S., Guzman, R., Cai, T., Gupta, N., Gainer, V., Schur, P., Cui, J., Denny, J. C., Szolovits, P., Churchill, S., Kohane, I., Karlson, E. W. and Plenge, R. M. (2013), Associations of autoantibodies, autoimmune risk alleles, and clinical diagnoses from the electronic medical records in rheumatoid arthritis cases and non–rheumatoid arthritis controls. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 571–581. doi: 10.1002/art.37801
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54-LM-008748, K08-AR-060257, K24-AR-052403, R01-AR-049880, P60-AR-047782, R01-AR-057108, R01-AR-056768, U01-GM-092691, R01-AR-059648
- Katherine Swan Ginsburg Fund
- Career Award for Medical Scientists from the Burroughs Wellcome Fund
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_37801_sm_SupplTable1.doc||101K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ART_37801_sm_SupplTable2.doc||36K||Supplementary Table 2|
|ART_37801_sm_SupplTable3.pdf||275K||Supplementary Table 3|
|ART_37801_sm_SupplFigure1.doc||49K||Supplementary Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.