Dr. van der Heijde has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Centocor, Chugai, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Otsuka, Pfizer Inc., Roche, Sanofi-Aventis, Schering-Plough, UCB, and Wyeth (less than $10,000 each).
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 559–570, March 2013
How to Cite
van der Heijde, D., Tanaka, Y., Fleischmann, R., Keystone, E., Kremer, J., Zerbini, C., Cardiel, M. H., Cohen, S., Nash, P., Song, Y.-W., Tegzová, D., Wyman, B. T., Gruben, D., Benda, B., Wallenstein, G., Krishnaswami, S., Zwillich, S. H., Bradley, J. D., Connell, C. A. and and the ORAL Scan Investigators (2013), Tofacitinib (CP-690,550) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving methotrexate: Twelve-month data from a twenty-four–month phase III randomized radiographic study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 559–570. doi: 10.1002/art.37816
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00847613.
Presented in part at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, Chicago, IL, November 2011.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.