Dr. Crow owns stock or stock options in Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.
Proteomic Analysis of Synovial Fluid From the Osteoarthritic Knee: Comparison With Transcriptome Analyses of Joint Tissues
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 981–992, April 2013
How to Cite
Ritter, S. Y., Subbaiah, R., Bebek, G., Crish, J., Scanzello, C. R., Krastins, B., Sarracino, D., Lopez, M. F., Crow, M. K., Aigner, T., Goldring, M. B., Goldring, S. R., Lee, D. M., Gobezie, R. and Aliprantis, A. O. (2013), Proteomic Analysis of Synovial Fluid From the Osteoarthritic Knee: Comparison With Transcriptome Analyses of Joint Tissues. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 981–992. doi: 10.1002/art.37823
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 03:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32-AR-007530-26, K08-AR-057859, R01-AG-022021, R21-AR-054887, K08-AR-054859
- Hospital for Special Surgery (Frankenthaler Fellowship in Restorative Mobility)
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund (Career Award)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_37823_sm_SupplTable1.pdf||763K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ART_37823_sm_SupplTable2.pdf||680K||Supplementary Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.