Drs. Saadoun and Terrier contributed equally to this work.
Expansion of Autoreactive Unresponsive CD21−/low B Cells in Sjögren's Syndrome–Associated Lymphoproliferation
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1085–1096, April 2013
How to Cite
Saadoun, D., Terrier, B., Bannock, J., Vazquez, T., Massad, C., Kang, I., Joly, F., Rosenzwajg, M., Sene, D., Benech, P., Musset, L., Klatzmann, D., Meffre, E. and Cacoub, P. (2013), Expansion of Autoreactive Unresponsive CD21−/low B Cells in Sjögren's Syndrome–Associated Lymphoproliferation. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 1085–1096. doi: 10.1002/art.37828
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche sur le Sida et les Hépatites
- NIH (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases). Grant Numbers: AI-061093, AI-071087, AI-082713, AI-095848
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_37828_sm_SupplFigure1.doc||50K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ART_37828_sm_SupplFigure2.doc||249K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|ART_37828_sm_SupplTable1.pdf||177K||Supplementary Table 1|
|ART_37828_sm_SupplTable2.pdf||99K||Supplementary Table 2|
|ART_37828_sm_SupplTable3.pdf||92K||Supplementary Table 3|
|ART_37828_sm_SupplTable4.pdf||96K||Supplementary Table 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.