Dr. Kim, Mr. Jung, and Dr. J. S. Bae contributed equally to this work.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Deletion Variants of RABGAP1L, 10q21.3, and C4 Are Associated With the Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Korean Women
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1055–1063, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Jung, S.-H., Bae, J. S., Lee, H.-S., Yim, S.-H., Park, S.-Y., Bang, S.-Y., Hu, H.-J., Shin, H. D., Bae, S.-C. and Chung, Y.-J. (2013), Deletion Variants of RABGAP1L, 10q21.3, and C4 Are Associated With the Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Korean Women. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 1055–1063. doi: 10.1002/art.37854
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project. Grant Numbers: A092258, A040002, A111218-11-GM01
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea
- 6Gene copy-number variation and associated polymorphisms of complement component C4 in human systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): low copy number is a risk factor for and high copy number is a protective factor against SLE susceptibility in European Americans. Am J Hum Genet 2007; 80: 1037–54., , , , , , et al.
- 10Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology. Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter]. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1725., for the
- 15Sensitive and specific real-time polymerase chain reaction assays to accurately determine copy number variations (CNVs) of human complement C4A, C4B, C4-long, C4-short, and RCCX modules: elucidation of C4 CNVs in 50 consanguineous subjects with defined HLA genotypes. J Immunol 2007; 179: 3012–25., , , , , , et al.