Orchestration of Inflammation and Adaptive Immunity in Borrelia burgdorferi–Induced Arthritis by Neutrophil-Activating Protein A
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1232–1242, May 2013
How to Cite
Codolo, G., Bossi, F., Durigutto, P., Bella, C. D., Fischetti, F., Amedei, A., Tedesco, F., D'Elios, S., Cimmino, M., Micheletti, A., Cassatella, M. A., D'Elios, M. M. and de Bernard, M. (2013), Orchestration of Inflammation and Adaptive Immunity in Borrelia burgdorferi–Induced Arthritis by Neutrophil-Activating Protein A. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 1232–1242. doi: 10.1002/art.37875
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 11:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
- PRIN Projects
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2011-0485
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.