Drs. Bowes, De Souza, and Vincent own stock or stock options in Imorphics Ltd.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging–Based Three-Dimensional Bone Shape of the Knee Predicts Onset of Knee Osteoarthritis: Data From the Osteoarthritis Initiative
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 2048–2058, August 2013
How to Cite
Neogi, T., Bowes, M. A., Niu, J., De Souza, K. M., Vincent, G. R., Goggins, J., Zhang, Y. and Felson, D. T. (2013), Magnetic Resonance Imaging–Based Three-Dimensional Bone Shape of the Knee Predicts Onset of Knee Osteoarthritis: Data From the Osteoarthritis Initiative. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2048–2058. doi: 10.1002/art.37987
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR-47785, AR-051568, AR-055127
- Arthritis Foundation (Arthritis Investigator Award)
- The Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- OAI Study Investigators
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!