Dr. Parrish has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Siemens Medical Systems, Australia (less than $10,000).
Brain Morphometric Changes Associated With Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Neurocognitive Deficit
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatism is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 2190–2200, August 2013
How to Cite
Gitelman, D. R., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Ying, J., Sagcal-Gironella, A. C. P., Zelko, F., Beebe, D. W., DiFrancesco, M., Parrish, T., Hummel, J., Beckwith, T. and Brunner, H. I. (2013), Brain Morphometric Changes Associated With Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Neurocognitive Deficit. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2190–2200. doi: 10.1002/art.38009
The contents herein are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 02:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Clinical Research Center). Grant Number: P60-AR-047884
- National Center for Research Resources Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award program. Grant Number: 5 UL1-RR-026314-03
- 19Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology.Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter].Arthritis Rheum1997;40:1725., for the
- 21Childhood Arthritis & Rheumatology Research Alliance Ad-Hoc Neurocognitive Lupus Committee.A proposed framework to standardize the neurocognitive assessment of patients with pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2010;62:1029–33., , , , , , et al, for the
- 22WASI: Wechsler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence.San Antonio (TX):Psych Corp;1999..
- 23The clinical use and interpretation of the Wechsler intelligence scale for children: revised. 3rd ed.Springfield (IL):Charles C. Thomas;1995..
- 24WAIS-IV: Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale. 4th ed.San Antonio (TX):Pearson Education/PsychCorp;2008..
- 25Tests of cognitive ability: standard and supplemental batteries.Park Allen (TX):DLM Teaching Resources;1989., .
- 26WRAML2: Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning: administration and technical manual. 2nd ed.Wilmington (DE):Wide Range;2003., .
- 27The Delis-Kaplan executive function system: technical manual.San Antonio (TX):Psychological Corporation;2001., , .
- 28Conners continuous performance task: computer program for Windows.North Tonwanda (NY):Multi-Health Systems;1995..
- 50Comparison of neuro-cognitive function in children with pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus (pSLE) and their peers: second year follow up [abstract].Arthritis Rheum2002;46 Suppl:S216., , , , .