Drs. Young and Kapoor contributed equally to this work.
The Impact of Inflammation on Metabolomic Profiles in Patients With Arthritis
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatism is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 2015–2023, August 2013
How to Cite
Young, S. P., Kapoor, S. R., Viant, M. R., Byrne, J. J., Filer, A., Buckley, C. D., Kitas, G. D. and Raza, K. (2013), The Impact of Inflammation on Metabolomic Profiles in Patients With Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2015–2023. doi: 10.1002/art.38021
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Arthritis Research UK Clinical PhD Studentship. Grant Number: 18552
- Henry Wellcome Building for Biomolecular Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy at the University of Birmingham
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 066490/Z/01/A
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ART_38021_sm_SupplFigure1.docx||69K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ART_38021_sm_SupplFigure2.tif||48K||Supplementary Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.