A patent application that includes Drs. Deane, Robinson, and Holers has been filed for the use of biomarkers to predict clinically actionable events in rheumatoid arthritis, and royalties have been received for this patent. In addition, licensing agreements regarding the use of biomarkers have been established.
Relatives Without Rheumatoid Arthritis Show Reactivity to Anti–Citrullinated Protein/Peptide Antibodies That Are Associated With Arthritis-Related Traits: Studies of the Etiology of Rheumatoid Arthritis†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1995–2004, August 2013
How to Cite
Young, K. A., Deane, K. D., Derber, L. A., Hughes-Austin, J. M., Wagner, C. A., Sokolove, J., Weisman, M. H., Buckner, J. H., Mikuls, T. R., O'Dell, J. R., Keating, R. M., Gregersen, P. K., Robinson, W. H., Holers, V. M. and Norris, J. M. (2013), Relatives Without Rheumatoid Arthritis Show Reactivity to Anti–Citrullinated Protein/Peptide Antibodies That Are Associated With Arthritis-Related Traits: Studies of the Etiology of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 1995–2004. doi: 10.1002/art.38022
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- NIH (National Institute for Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Numbers: R01-AR-051394, T32-AR-007534-25
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Autoimmunity Prevention Center. Grant Number: U19-AI-050864
- Rheumatology Research Foundation. Grant Number: Within Our Reach grant II-T-11-14
- Walter S. and Lucienne Driskill Foundation
- 3A systematic review of serum biomarkers anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide and rheumatoid factor as tests for rheumatoid arthritis [published erratum appears in Autoimmune Dis 2012;2012:734069].Autoimmune Dis2011;2011:815038., , , .
- 21Induction of macrophage secretion of tumor necrosis factor α through Fcγ receptor IIa engagement by rheumatoid arthritis–specific autoantibodies to citrullinated proteins complexed with fibrinogen.Arthritis Rheum2008;58:678–88., , , , , , et al.
- 27Antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptides of IgG, IgA and IgM isotype and rheumatoid factor of IgM and IgA isotype are increased in unaffected members of multicase rheumatoid arthritis families from northern Sweden.Ann Rheum Dis2012;71:825–9., , , , , .
- 43Antibodies against citrullinated vimentin in rheumatoid arthritis: higher sensitivity and extended prognostic value concerning future radiographic progression as compared with antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptides.Arthritis Rheum2008;58:36–45., , , , , , et al.