Dr. Hoffman has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Sanofi-Aventis, Roche, and Genentech (less than $10,000 each).
Clinical Outcomes of Remission Induction Therapy for Severe Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody–Associated Vasculitis†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 9, pages 2441–2449, September 2013
How to Cite
Miloslavsky, E. M., Specks, U., Merkel, P. A., Seo, P., Spiera, R., Langford, C. A., Hoffman, G. S., Kallenberg, C. G. M., St.Clair, E. W., Tchao, N. K., Viviano, L., Ding, L., Sejismundo, L. P., Mieras, K., Iklé, D., Jepson, B., Mueller, M., Brunetta, P., Allen, N. B., Fervenza, F. C., Geetha, D., Keogh, K., Kissin, E. Y., Monach, P. A., Peikert, T., Stegeman, C., Ytterberg, S. R., Stone, J. H. and for the Rituximab in ANCA-Associated Vasculitis–Immune Tolerance Network Research Group (2013), Clinical Outcomes of Remission Induction Therapy for Severe Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody–Associated Vasculitis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2441–2449. doi: 10.1002/art.38044
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00104299.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- Immune Tolerance Network. Grant Numbers: NIH contract N01-AI-15416, protocol number ITN021AI
- University of California San Francisco
- NIH (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases). Grant Numbers: contract N01-AI-15416, protocol number ITN021AI
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Genentech and Biogen Idec provided the study medications and partial funding for the RAVE trial
- Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins University
- Boston University School of Medicine
- NIH (Mayo Clinic: National Center for Research Resources Clinical and Translational Science award). Grant Number: RR-024150-01
- Johns Hopkins University: National Center for Research Resources Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Numbers: RR-025005, K23-AR-052820, K24-AR-049185
- Boston University: National Center for Research Resources Clinical and Translational Science award. Grant Numbers: RR-025771, M01-RR-00533, K24-AR-02224
- Genentech (Clinical Immunology Fellowship)
- Arthritis Foundation (Arthritis Investigator Award)
- 4International Network for the Study of the Systemic Vasculitides (INSSYS).A disease-specific activity index for Wegener's granulomatosis: modification of the Birmingham Vasculitis Activity Score.Arthritis Rheum2001;44:912–20., , , , , , et al, for the
- 8National Cancer Institute. Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE) v.3.2006. URL: http://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/ctcaev3.pdf.
- 9RAVE -ITN Research Group.Extended follow-up of treatment with rituximab versus cyclophosphamide for remission-induction of ANCA-associated vasculitis: which subsets are at greatest risk for flare? [abstract].Arthritis Rheum2011;63 Suppl:S946–7., , , , , , et al, and for the
- 10Disease spectrum of patients with antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies of defined specificity: distinct differences between patients with anti-proteinase 3 and anti-myeloperoxidase autoantibodies.J Intern Med1998;244:209–16., , , , .
- 19European Vasculitis Study Group.Randomized trial of cyclophosphamide versus methotrexate for induction of remission in early systemic antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody–associated vasculitis.Arthritis Rheum2005;52:2461–9., , , , , , et al, for the