Ethical Challenges in Rheumatology: A Survey of the American College of Rheumatology Membership
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2524–2532, October 2013
How to Cite
MacKenzie, C. R., Meltzer, M., Kitsis, E. A. and Mancuso, C. A. (2013), Ethical Challenges in Rheumatology: A Survey of the American College of Rheumatology Membership. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2524–2532. doi: 10.1002/art.38077
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 02:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- American College of Rheumatology
- 4Ethical problems in pharmacy practice: a survey of difficulty and incidence.Am J Pharm Educ1991;55:1–6..
- 5Ethical issues in primary health care: a survey of practitioners' perceptions.J Community Health1989;141:9–17., , , , , .
- 6Ethical considerations in clinical trials. In: Hochberg MC, Silman AJ, Smolen JS, Weinblatt ME, Weisman MH, editors.Rheumatoid arthritis. 1st ed.Philadelphia:Mosby/Elsevier;2009. p.413–8., .
- 71997. URL: http://aspe.hhs.gov/datacncl/PHR.htm#Contents.. Privacy and health research: a report to the US Secretary of Health and Human Services,
- 14Bioethics during obstetrics and gynecology residency training in USA: chairmen and residents perspectives [poster]. Presented at the 59th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists; 2011 April 30–May 4; Washington, DC., .
- 16American College of Rheumatology Core Membership Group.Choosing wisely: the American College of Rheumatology's top 5 list of things physicians and patients should question.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2013;65:329–39., , , , , , et al, and the