Enhanced Activity of Akt in Teff Cells From Children With Lupus Nephritis Is Associated With Reduced Induction of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor–Associated Factor 6 and Increased OX40 Expression
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2996–3006, November 2013
How to Cite
Kshirsagar, S., Binder, E., Riedl, M., Wechselberger, G., Steichen, E. and Edelbauer, M. (2013), Enhanced Activity of Akt in Teff Cells From Children With Lupus Nephritis Is Associated With Reduced Induction of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor–Associated Factor 6 and Increased OX40 Expression. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2996–3006. doi: 10.1002/art.38089
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank Jubilee Fund. Grant Number: 13334
- Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Austrian Society of Pediatrics
- Theodor Körner Fund, Austria
- 9Treating lupus in the kidney: where are we now, and where are we going?Discov Med2011;12:341–9., , .
- 13MRL/Mp CD4+,CD25− T cells show reduced sensitivity to suppression by CD4+,CD25+ regulatory T cells in vitro: a novel defect of T cell regulation in systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum2005;52:1180–4., , , , , , et al.
- 33Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American College of Rheumatology.Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus [letter].Arthritis Rheum1997;40:1725., for the
- 34International Society of Nephrology and Renal Pathology Society Working Group on the Classification of Lupus Nephritis.The classification of glomerulonephritis in systemic lupus erythematosus revisited [published erratum appears in J Am Soc Nephrol 2004;15:835–6].J Am Soc Nephrol2004;15:241–50., , , , , , et al, on behalf of the
- 35Sensitivity of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index, British Isles Lupus Assessment Group index, and Systemic Lupus Activity Measure in the evaluation of clinical change in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum1999;42:1354–60., , , .