Drs. Ringold and Weiss contributed equally to this work.
2013 Update of the 2011 American College of Rheumatology Recommendations for the Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Recommendations for the Medical Therapy of Children With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Tuberculosis Screening Among Children Receiving Biologic Medications
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2499–2512, October 2013
How to Cite
Ringold, S., Weiss, P. F., Beukelman, T., DeWitt, E. M., Ilowite, N. T., Kimura, Y., Laxer, R. M., Lovell, D. J., Nigrovic, P. A., Robinson, A. B. and Vehe, R. K. (2013), 2013 Update of the 2011 American College of Rheumatology Recommendations for the Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Recommendations for the Medical Therapy of Children With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Tuberculosis Screening Among Children Receiving Biologic Medications. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2499–2512. doi: 10.1002/art.38092
This article is published simultaneously in the October 2013 issue of Arthritis Care & Research.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Members of the Core Expert Panel: Timothy Beukelman, Esi Morgan DeWitt, Norman T. Ilowite, Yukiko Kimura, Ronald M. Laxer, Daniel J. Lovell, Peter A. Nigrovic, Sarah Ringold, Angela Byun Robinson, Richard K. Vehe, and Pamela F. Weiss.
Members of the Task Force Panel: Mara Becker, Robert A. Colbert, Vincent Delgaizo, Pavla Dolezalova, Polly Ferguson, Chris Feudtner, Sheila Angeles-Han, Alberto Martini, Murray Passo, Sampath Prahalad, Marilynn Punaro, Rayfel Schneider, David D. Sherry, and Carol A. Wallace.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality for the duration of this project. Grant Number: K12HS019482
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: 1-K23-AR059749-01A1
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anaphylaxis to anakinra in a pediatric patient with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis successfully treated with canakinumab: a case-based review, Clinical Rheumatology, 2015,, , , , ,
- 2Canakinumab: new treatment choice for systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis, International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, 2015, 10, 1, 13, , ,
- 3Complications of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: risk factors and management recommendations, Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 2015, 11, 5, 575, , , ,
- 4Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Overview and Involvement of the Temporomandibular Joint, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America, 2015, 27, 1, 1,
- 5Management of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: hitting the target, Nature Reviews Rheumatology, 2015, 11, 5, 290, , ,
- 6Spectrum of Uveitis in A German Tertiary Center: Review of 474 Consecutive Patients, Ocular Immunology & Inflammation, 2015, 1, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content7
- 9Methotrexate in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: towards tailor-made treatment, Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 2014, 10, 7, 843, ,
- 10Moderne Behandlung der juvenilen idiopathischen Arthritis, Monatsschrift Kinderheilkunde, 2014, 162, 8, 693,
- 11Pharmacogenetics: can genes determine treatment efficacy and safety in JIA?, Nature Reviews Rheumatology, 2014, 10, 11, 682, , , ,
- 13Treatment of hereditary autoinflammatory diseases, Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 2014, 26, 3, 252, ,