Drs. Ringold and Weiss contributed equally to this work.
2013 Update of the 2011 American College of Rheumatology Recommendations for the Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Recommendations for the Medical Therapy of Children With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Tuberculosis Screening Among Children Receiving Biologic Medications
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 2499–2512, October 2013
How to Cite
Ringold, S., Weiss, P. F., Beukelman, T., DeWitt, E. M., Ilowite, N. T., Kimura, Y., Laxer, R. M., Lovell, D. J., Nigrovic, P. A., Robinson, A. B. and Vehe, R. K. (2013), 2013 Update of the 2011 American College of Rheumatology Recommendations for the Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Recommendations for the Medical Therapy of Children With Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Tuberculosis Screening Among Children Receiving Biologic Medications. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2499–2512. doi: 10.1002/art.38092
This article is published simultaneously in the October 2013 issue of Arthritis Care & Research.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Members of the Core Expert Panel: Timothy Beukelman, Esi Morgan DeWitt, Norman T. Ilowite, Yukiko Kimura, Ronald M. Laxer, Daniel J. Lovell, Peter A. Nigrovic, Sarah Ringold, Angela Byun Robinson, Richard K. Vehe, and Pamela F. Weiss.
Members of the Task Force Panel: Mara Becker, Robert A. Colbert, Vincent Delgaizo, Pavla Dolezalova, Polly Ferguson, Chris Feudtner, Sheila Angeles-Han, Alberto Martini, Murray Passo, Sampath Prahalad, Marilynn Punaro, Rayfel Schneider, David D. Sherry, and Carol A. Wallace.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality for the duration of this project. Grant Number: K12HS019482
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, NIH. Grant Number: 1-K23-AR059749-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!