Dr. Khanna has received consulting fees from Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Digna Biotech, InterMune, Gilead, and Merck (less than $10,000 each) and consulting and speaking fees from Actelion and United Therapeutics (more than $10,000 each).
2013 Classification Criteria for Systemic Sclerosis: An American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Collaborative Initiative†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2737–2747, November 2013
How to Cite
van den Hoogen, F., Khanna, D., Fransen, J., Johnson, S. R., Baron, M., Tyndall, A., Matucci-Cerinic, M., Naden, R. P., Medsger, T. A., Carreira, P. E., Riemekasten, G., Clements, P. J., Denton, C. P., Distler, O., Allanore, Y., Furst, D. E., Gabrielli, A., Mayes, M. D., van Laar, J. M., Seibold, J. R., Czirjak, L., Steen, V. D., Inanc, M., Kowal-Bielecka, O., Müller-Ladner, U., Valentini, G., Veale, D. J., Vonk, M. C., Walker, U. A., Chung, L., Collier, D. H., Csuka, M. E., Fessler, B. J., Guiducci, S., Herrick, A., Hsu, V. M., Jimenez, S., Kahaleh, B., Merkel, P. A., Sierakowski, S., Silver, R. M., Simms, R. W., Varga, J. and Pope, J. E. (2013), 2013 Classification Criteria for Systemic Sclerosis: An American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Collaborative Initiative. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2737–2747. doi: 10.1002/art.38098
This article is published simultaneously in the November 2013 issue of Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- American College of Rheumatology
- European League Against Rheumatism
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator award)
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K24-AR-063120
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Clinician Scientist award)
- Norton-Evans Fund for Scleroderma Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.