Dr. Khanna has received consulting fees from Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Digna Biotech, InterMune, Gilead, and Merck (less than $10,000 each) and consulting and speaking fees from Actelion and United Therapeutics (more than $10,000 each).
2013 Classification Criteria for Systemic Sclerosis: An American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Collaborative Initiative†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2737–2747, November 2013
How to Cite
van den Hoogen, F., Khanna, D., Fransen, J., Johnson, S. R., Baron, M., Tyndall, A., Matucci-Cerinic, M., Naden, R. P., Medsger, T. A., Carreira, P. E., Riemekasten, G., Clements, P. J., Denton, C. P., Distler, O., Allanore, Y., Furst, D. E., Gabrielli, A., Mayes, M. D., van Laar, J. M., Seibold, J. R., Czirjak, L., Steen, V. D., Inanc, M., Kowal-Bielecka, O., Müller-Ladner, U., Valentini, G., Veale, D. J., Vonk, M. C., Walker, U. A., Chung, L., Collier, D. H., Csuka, M. E., Fessler, B. J., Guiducci, S., Herrick, A., Hsu, V. M., Jimenez, S., Kahaleh, B., Merkel, P. A., Sierakowski, S., Silver, R. M., Simms, R. W., Varga, J. and Pope, J. E. (2013), 2013 Classification Criteria for Systemic Sclerosis: An American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism Collaborative Initiative. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2737–2747. doi: 10.1002/art.38098
This article is published simultaneously in the November 2013 issue of Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- American College of Rheumatology
- European League Against Rheumatism
- Scleroderma Foundation (New Investigator award)
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K24-AR-063120
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Clinician Scientist award)
- Norton-Evans Fund for Scleroderma Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!