Drs. Szalai, Bullard, and Edberg contributed equally to this work.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Multiple Lupus-Associated ITGAM Variants Alter Mac-1 Functions on Neutrophils
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 2907–2916, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Wu, J., Kucik, D. F., White, N. B., Redden, D. T., Szalai, A. J., Bullard, D. C. and Edberg, J. C. (2013), Multiple Lupus-Associated ITGAM Variants Alter Mac-1 Functions on Neutrophils. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 2907–2916. doi: 10.1002/art.38117
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01-AR-49084, 5P30-AR-048311, R21-AR-058864, R21-DA-026956
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1-TR-000165
- Lupus Research Institute
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.