Dr. Wulffraat has received speaking fees from Pfizer (less than $10,000).
Brief Report: Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor α Targets Protein Kinase B/c-Akt–Induced Resistance of Effector Cells to Suppression in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3279–3284, December 2013
How to Cite
Wehrens, E. J., Vastert, S. J., Mijnheer, G., Meerding, J., Klein, M., Wulffraat, N. M., Prakken, B. J. and van Wijk, F. (2013), Brief Report: Anti–Tumor Necrosis Factor α Targets Protein Kinase B/c-Akt–Induced Resistance of Effector Cells to Suppression in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 3279–3284. doi: 10.1002/art.38132
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Dutch Rheumatology Foundation
- Veni grant from The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!