Drs. Miller and Cooper contributed equally to this work.
Genome-Wide Association Study of Dermatomyositis Reveals Genetic Overlap With Other Autoimmune Disorders†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3239–3247, December 2013
How to Cite
Miller, F. W., Cooper, R. G., Vencovský, J., Rider, L. G., Danko, K., Wedderburn, L. R., Lundberg, I. E., Pachman, L. M., Reed, A. M., Ytterberg, S. R., Padyukov, L., Selva-O'Callaghan, A., Radstake, T. R. D. J., Isenberg, D. A., Chinoy, H., Ollier, W. E. R., O'Hanlon, T. P., Peng, B., Lee, A., Lamb, J. A., Chen, W., Amos, C. I., Gregersen, P. K. and with the Myositis Genetics Consortium (2013), Genome-Wide Association Study of Dermatomyositis Reveals Genetic Overlap With Other Autoimmune Disorders. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 3239–3247. doi: 10.1002/art.38137
The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the institutions with which they are affiliated.
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- NIH (Intramural Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences). Grant Number: Z01-ES-101074
- European Union Sixth Framework Programme (project AutoCure). Grant Number: LSHB CT-2006-018661
- UK Myositis Support Group
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: 18474
- Cure JM Foundation
- European Science Foundation
- Wellcome Trust
- Henry Smith Charity (UK)
- Action Medical Research (UK)
- Swedish Research Council
- Ministry of Health, Czech Republic. Grant Number: 00023728
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.