Dr. Khanna has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from United Therapeutics, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Pfizer, Digna Biotech, and Impact Pharmaceutical Services (less than $10,000 each) and from Actelion (more than $10,000).
Recommendations for Screening and Detection of Connective Tissue Disease–Associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3194–3201, December 2013
How to Cite
Khanna, D., Gladue, H., Channick, R., Chung, L., Distler, O., Furst, D. E., Hachulla, E., Humbert, M., Langleben, D., Mathai, S. C., Saggar, R., Visovatti, S., Altorok, N., Townsend, W., FitzGerald, J. and McLaughlin, V. V. (2013), Recommendations for Screening and Detection of Connective Tissue Disease–Associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 3194–3201. doi: 10.1002/art.38172
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 03:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Scleroderma Foundation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Educational grants from Actelion
- United Therapeutics
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: K24-AR-063120-02
- Scleroderma Research Foundation
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: K23-HL-093387
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.