Dr. Bahner is a cofounder of Mivenion GmbH and owns stock or stock options in the company. Mivenion GmbH has filed a patent application for the working principle of the Xiralite system, which was used for fluorescence optical imaging in the present study.
Indocyanine Green–Enhanced Fluorescence Optical Imaging in Patients With Early and Very Early Arthritis: A Comparative Study With Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3036–3044, December 2013
How to Cite
Werner, S. G., Langer, H.-E., Schott, P., Bahner, M., Schwenke, C., Lind-Albrecht, G., Spiecker, F., Kurtz, B., Burmester, G. R. and Backhaus, M. (2013), Indocyanine Green–Enhanced Fluorescence Optical Imaging in Patients With Early and Very Early Arthritis: A Comparative Study With Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 3036–3044. doi: 10.1002/art.38175
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 03:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- BMBF (Arthromark project)
- Mivenion GmbH, Berlin, Germany
- 2British Society for Rheumatology and British Health Professionals in Rheumatology Standards, Guidelines, and Audit Working Group.British Society for Rheumatology and British Health Professionals in Rheumatology guideline for the management of rheumatoid arthritis (the first two years).Rheumatology (Oxford)2006;45:1167–9., , , , , , et al, and on behalf of the
- 8Bone edema scored on magnetic resonance imaging scans of the dominant carpus at presentation predicts radiographic joint damage of the hands and feet six years later in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum2003;48:1814–27., , , , , , et al.
- 18Early detection of rheumatoid arthritis in humans by fluorescence imaging. Optical Society of America meeting BIOMED 2008; 2008 Mar 16-19; St. Petersburg, Florida. Biomedical Optics, OSA Technical Digest,2008. BTuF19., , , , , , et al.
- 34Change of synovial vascularity in a single finger joint assessed by power Doppler sonography correlated with radiographic change in rheumatoid arthritis: comparative study of a novel quantitative score with a semiquantitative score.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2010;62:657–63., , , , , , et al.
- 35Comparison of ultrasonographic assessment of synovitis and joint vascularity with radiographic evaluation in a randomized, placebo-controlled study of infliximab therapy in early rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum2004;50:1107–16., , , , , , et al.
- 37Presence of significant synovitis in rheumatoid arthritis patients with disease-modifying antirheumatic drug–induced clinical remission: evidence from an imaging study may explain structural progression.Arthritis Rheum2006;54:3761–73., , , , , , et al.