Dr. Clauw has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Pfizer, Forest Laboratories, Eli Lilly, Pierre Fabre, Cypress Biosciences, Wyeth, UCB, AstraZeneca, Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Nuvo, Jazz, Abbott, and Cerephex (more than $10,000 each) and has received research grants from Forest Laboratories, Pfizer, Cerephex, and Nuvo.
Prevalence of the Fibromyalgia Phenotype in Patients With Spine Pain Presenting to a Tertiary Care Pain Clinic and the Potential Treatment Implications†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 65, Issue 12, pages 3285–3292, December 2013
How to Cite
Brummett, C. M., Goesling, J., Tsodikov, A., Meraj, T. S., Wasserman, R. A., Clauw, D. J. and Hassett, A. L. (2013), Prevalence of the Fibromyalgia Phenotype in Patients With Spine Pain Presenting to a Tertiary Care Pain Clinic and the Potential Treatment Implications. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 65: 3285–3292. doi: 10.1002/art.38178
Preliminary data presented in the Best Abstracts session at the American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, October 2011.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 03:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- NIH (National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases). Grant Number: R01-AR-060392
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (Chronic Pain Research)
- University of Michigan, Department of Anesthesiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!