Dr. Harris has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000), as well as grant support, from Pfizer.
Disrupted Brain Circuitry for Pain-Related Reward/Punishment in Fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 203–212, January 2014
How to Cite
Loggia, M. L., Berna, C., Kim, J., Cahalan, C. M., Gollub, R. L., Wasan, A. D., Harris, R. E., Edwards, R. R. and Napadow, V. (2014), Disrupted Brain Circuitry for Pain-Related Reward/Punishment in Fibromyalgia. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 203–212. doi: 10.1002/art.38191
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AT-004714, P01-AT-002048, P01-AT-006663, R01-AT-005280, R01-AG-034982, R21-AR-057920
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.