Dr. Martin has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Eli Lilly, Pfizer, AbbVie, and Merck (less than $10,000 each).
Novel Rheumatoid Arthritis Susceptibility Locus at 22q12 Identified in an Extended UK Genome-Wide Association Study
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatology is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Orozco, G., Viatte, S., Bowes, J., Martin, P., Wilson, A. G., Morgan, A. W., Steer, S., Wordsworth, P., Hocking, L. J., UK Rheumatoid Arthritis Genetics Consortium, Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium, Biologics in Rheumatoid Arthritis Genetics and Genomics Study Syndicate Consortium, Barton, A., Worthington, J. and Eyre, S. (2014), Novel Rheumatoid Arthritis Susceptibility Locus at 22q12 Identified in an Extended UK Genome-Wide Association Study. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 24–30. doi: 10.1002/art.38196
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: 17552
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: Project POCEMON; FP7-ICT-2007-216088
- University of Milan
- Wellcome Trust (Research Career Development Fellowship). Grant Number: 095684/Z/11/A
- Swiss Foundation for Medical-Biological Scholarships
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SSMBS). Grant Number: PASMP3_134380
- Donation from Novartis
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.