Dr. Bogoch has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Merck Frosst Canada and Merck Sharpe & Dohme (more than $10,000 each) and has received research support as a principal investigator from Amgen Canada, Novartis Canada, and Warner Chilcott.
Increased Surgeon Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis Reduces the Risk of Complications Following Total Joint Arthroplasty†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 488–496, March 2014
How to Cite
Ravi, B., Croxford, R., Austin, P. C., Hollands, S., Paterson, J. M., Bogoch, E., Kreder, H. and Hawker, G. A. (2014), Increased Surgeon Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis Reduces the Risk of Complications Following Total Joint Arthroplasty. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 488–496. doi: 10.1002/art.38205
The opinions, results, and conclusions reported herein are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences or the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- CIHR Doctoral Research award
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Career Investigator award
- F. M. Hill Chair in Academic Women's Medicine at the University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!