B Cell–Specific Expression of Inducible Costimulator Ligand Is Necessary for the Induction of Arthritis in Mice
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 60–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Hamel, K. M., Cao, Y., Olalekan, S. A. and Finnegan, A. (2014), B Cell–Specific Expression of Inducible Costimulator Ligand Is Necessary for the Induction of Arthritis in Mice. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 60–67. doi: 10.1002/art.38207
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-47657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!