Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring in a Patient With Type 2 Diabetes Who Underwent Intraarticular Betamethasone Injection for Knee Osteoarthritis
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, page 230, January 2014
How to Cite
Habib, G., Khazin, F. and Chernin, M. (2014), Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring in a Patient With Type 2 Diabetes Who Underwent Intraarticular Betamethasone Injection for Knee Osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 230. doi: 10.1002/art.38209
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:31PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!