Drs. Omoyinmi and Melo Gomes contributed equally to this work.
Gout and Autoinflammatory Diseases
Brief Report: Whole-Exome Sequencing Revealing Somatic NLRP3 Mosaicism in a Patient With Chronic Infantile Neurologic, Cutaneous, Articular Syndrome
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatology is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 197–202, January 2014
How to Cite
Omoyinmi, E., Melo Gomes, S., Standing, A., Rowczenio, D. M., Eleftheriou, D., Klein, N., Aróstegui, J. I., Lachmann, H. J., Hawkins, P. N. and Brogan, P. A. (2014), Brief Report: Whole-Exome Sequencing Revealing Somatic NLRP3 Mosaicism in a Patient With Chronic Infantile Neurologic, Cutaneous, Articular Syndrome. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 197–202. doi: 10.1002/art.38217
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Rosetrees Trust
- 2A somatic NLRP3 mutation as a cause of a sporadic case of chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome/neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease: novel evidence of the role of low-level mosaicism as the pathophysiologic mechanism underlying Mendelian inherited diseases.Arthritis Rheum2010;62:1158–66., , , , , , et al.
- 3High incidence of NLRP3 somatic mosaicism in patients with chronic infantile neurologic, cutaneous, articular syndrome: results of an international multicenter collaborative study.Arthritis Rheum2011;63:3625–32., , , , , , et al.
- 7Galaxy: a web-based genome analysis tool for experimentalists.Curr Protoc Mol Biol2010;19:19.10.1–21., , , , , , et al.