Clinical Trial Registry India no.: 2010/091/000208.
Effectiveness of Chloroquine and Inflammatory Cytokine Response in Patients With Early Persistent Musculoskeletal Pain and Arthritis Following Chikungunya Virus Infection†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 319–326, February 2014
How to Cite
Chopra, A., Saluja, M. and Venugopalan, A. (2014), Effectiveness of Chloroquine and Inflammatory Cytokine Response in Patients With Early Persistent Musculoskeletal Pain and Arthritis Following Chikungunya Virus Infection. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/art.38221
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Arthritis Research Care Foundation–Center for Rheumatic Diseases, India, and the Indian Council of Medical Research, Government of India). Grant Number: CHIKV-ICMR PROJECT 05/8/7/20/2006-ECD-I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!