Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
An Essential Role of Caspase 1 in the Induction of Murine Lupus and Its Associated Vascular Damage
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 152–162, January 2014
How to Cite
Kahlenberg, J. M., Yalavarthi, S., Zhao, W., Hodgin, J. B., Reed, T. J., Tsuji, N. M. and Kaplan, M. J. (2014), An Essential Role of Caspase 1 in the Induction of Murine Lupus and Its Associated Vascular Damage. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 152–162. doi: 10.1002/art.38225
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2013 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Alliance for Lupus Research
- NIH (Public Health Service [PHS]). Grant Number: HL-088419
- Rheumatology Scientist Development Award from the Rheumatology Research Foundation
- NIH (PHS). Grant Number: K08-DK-088944
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!