Dr. Bogoch has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Merck Frosst Canada and Merck Sharpe & Dohme (more than $10,000 each) and has received research support as a principal investigator from Amgen Canada, Novartis Canada, and Warner Chilcott.
Increased Risk of Complications Following Total Joint Arthroplasty in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 254–263, February 2014
How to Cite
Ravi, B., Croxford, R., Hollands, S., Paterson, J. M., Bogoch, E., Kreder, H. and Hawker, G. A. (2014), Increased Risk of Complications Following Total Joint Arthroplasty in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 254–263. doi: 10.1002/art.38231
The opinions, results, and conclusions reported herein are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences or the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 03:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, a nonprofit research institute funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- CIHR Doctoral Research award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!