Protein Kinase Cδ Mutations May Contribute to Lupus Through Effects on T Cells: Comment on the Article by Belot et al
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 228–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Richardson, B., Strickland, F. M., Sawalha, A. H. and Gorelik, G. (2014), Protein Kinase Cδ Mutations May Contribute to Lupus Through Effects on T Cells: Comment on the Article by Belot et al. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 228–229. doi: 10.1002/art.38235
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 11:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!