The findings and conclusions reported herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
The Incidence and Prevalence of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, 2002–2004: The Georgia Lupus Registry†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 357–368, February 2014
How to Cite
Lim, S. S., Bayakly, A. R., Helmick, C. G., Gordon, C., Easley, K. A. and Drenkard, C. (2014), The Incidence and Prevalence of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, 2002–2004: The Georgia Lupus Registry. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 357–368. doi: 10.1002/art.38239
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- CDC. Grant Numbers: Cooperative agreement CDC-RFA-DP08-806, Cooperative agreement PA03022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!