Ultrasound Assessment of Synovial Pathologic Features in Rheumatoid Arthritis Using Comprehensive Multiplane Images of the Second Metacarpophalangeal Joint: Identification of the Components That Are Reliable and Influential on the Global Assessment of the Whole Joint
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 523–532, March 2014
How to Cite
Ikeda, K., Seto, Y., Narita, A., Kawakami, A., Kawahito, Y., Ito, H., Matsushita, I., Ohno, S., Nishida, K., Suzuki, T., Kaneko, A., Ogasawara, M., Fukae, J., Henmi, M., Sumida, T., Kamishima, T., Koike, T. and for the Japan College of Rheumatology Committee for the Standardization of Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography (2014), Ultrasound Assessment of Synovial Pathologic Features in Rheumatoid Arthritis Using Comprehensive Multiplane Images of the Second Metacarpophalangeal Joint: Identification of the Components That Are Reliable and Influential on the Global Assessment of the Whole Joint. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 523–532. doi: 10.1002/art.38280
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 11:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Health and Labor Sciences Research Grant on Allergic Disease and Immunology
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!