Brief Report: Does Medication Use or Disease Activity During Pregnancy in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect Bone Density in Their Prepubertal Offspring?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 533–537, March 2014
How to Cite
de Steenwinkel, F. D. O., Hokken-Koelega, A. C. S., Hazes, J. M. W. and Dolhain, R. J. E. M. (2014), Brief Report: Does Medication Use or Disease Activity During Pregnancy in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect Bone Density in Their Prepubertal Offspring?. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 533–537. doi: 10.1002/art.38281
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 11:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Dutch Arthritis Association. Grant Number: Reumafonds grant DAA 08-1-306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!