Predictors of New-Onset Widespread Pain in Older Adults: Results From a Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study in the UK
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatology is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 757–767, March 2014
How to Cite
McBeth, J., Lacey, R. J. and Wilkie, R. (2014), Predictors of New-Onset Widespread Pain in Older Adults: Results From a Population-Based Prospective Cohort Study in the UK. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 757–767. doi: 10.1002/art.38284
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Medical Research Council
- Primary Care Research West Midlands North
- North Staffordshire Primary Care Research Consortium
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.