The content herein is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Assessment of Joint and Fascia Manifestations in Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1044–1052, April 2014
How to Cite
Inamoto, Y., Pidala, J., Chai, X., Kurland, B. F., Weisdorf, D., Flowers, M. E. D., Palmer, J., Arai, S., Jacobsohn, D., Cutler, C., Jagasia, M., Goldberg, J. D., Martin, P. J., Pavletic, S. Z., Vogelsang, G. B., Lee, S. J., Carpenter, P. A. and on behalf of the Chronic GVHD Consortium (2014), Assessment of Joint and Fascia Manifestations in Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/art.38293
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA-118953, CA-163438, CA-047904
- NIH Office of Rare Diseases Research at the National Center for Advancing Translational Science
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U54-CA-163438
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!