A Computer Simulation Approach to Assessing Therapeutic Intervention Points for the Prevention of Cytokine-Induced Cartilage Breakdown
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Arthritis & Rheumatology is published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American College of Rheumatology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 979–989, April 2014
How to Cite
Proctor, C. J., Macdonald, C., Milner, J. M., Rowan, A. D. and Cawston, T. E. (2014), A Computer Simulation Approach to Assessing Therapeutic Intervention Points for the Prevention of Cytokine-Induced Cartilage Breakdown. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 979–989. doi: 10.1002/art.38297
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Medical Research Council and Arthritis Research UK as part of the MRC–Arthritis Research UK Centre for Integrated Research into Musculoskeletal Ageing
- UK NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Ageing
- Age-Related Disease award to the Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northumberland, Tyne
- Wear Comprehensive Local Research Network, Newcastle University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.