Dr. Blanco has received consulting fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria from Gebro Pharma, Bioiberica Farma, and Pfizer (less than $10,000 each).
Assessment of Osteoarthritis Candidate Genes in a Meta-Analysis of Nine Genome-Wide Association Studies
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 940–949, April 2014
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Fontenla, C., Calaza, M., Evangelou, E., Valdes, A. M., Arden, N., Blanco, F. J., Carr, A., Chapman, K., Deloukas, P., Doherty, M., Esko, T., Garcés Aletá, C. M., Gomez-Reino Carnota, J. J., Helgadottir, H., Hofman, A., Jonsdottir, I., Kerkhof, H. J. M., Kloppenburg, M., McCaskie, A., Ntzani, E. E., Ollier, W. E. R., Oreiro, N., Panoutsopoulou, K., Ralston, S. H., Ramos, Y. F., Riancho, J. A., Rivadeneira, F., Slagboom, P. E., Styrkarsdottir, U., Thorsteinsdottir, U., Thorleifsson, G., Tsezou, A., Uitterlinden, A. G., Wallis, G. A., Wilkinson, J. M., Zhai, G., Zhu, Y., the arcOGEN Consortium, Felson, D. T., Ioannidis, J. P. A., Loughlin, J., Metspalu, A., Meulenbelt, I., Stefansson, K., van Meurs, J. B., Zeggini, E., Spector, T. D. and Gonzalez, A. (2014), Assessment of Osteoarthritis Candidate Genes in a Meta-Analysis of Nine Genome-Wide Association Studies. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 940–949. doi: 10.1002/art.38300
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2013 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: Project Treat-OA; 200800
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain (ISCIII). Grant Numbers: PS09/01431, PI11/01048
- European Union
- European Regional Development Fund
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain (ISCIII predoctoral contract)
- Xunta of Galicia, Spain (Isabel Barreto Program award)
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 098051
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Number: ISCIII-FIS PI 06-0034
- NWO (NWO Investments). Grant Numbers: 175.010.2005.011, 911-03-012
- Research Institute for Diseases in the Elderly. Grant Number: RIDE 014-93-015
- The Netherlands Genomics Initiative/NWO. Grant Number: Project 050-060-810
- Erasmus Medical Center and Erasmus University, Rotterdam
- Leiden University Medical Centre
- Dutch Arthritis Association
- Pfizer Inc., Groton, Connecticut
- NWO. Grant Numbers: MW 904-61-095, 911-03-016, 917-66-344, 911-03-012
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Center of Medical System Biology
- Netherlands Consortium of Healthy Aging in the framework of the Netherlands Genomics Initiative
- Dutch Arthritis Association. Grant Number: DAA 2010_017
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2011, 259679
- The arcOGEN Phase I study (http://www.arcogen.org.uk/) was funded by Arthritis Research UK. Grant Number: Special purpose grant 18030
- Estonian government. Grant Number: SF0180142s08
- Centre of Excellence in Genomics (EXCEGEN)
- University of Tartu (SP1GVARENG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!