The University of Melbourne, Dr. Bennell, Mr. Wrigley, and Dr. Hinman receive royalties from ASICS Oceanic Pty., Ltd. for a modified shoe for managing symptoms and minimalizing structural deterioration in knee osteoarthritis.
Neuromuscular Versus Quadriceps Strengthening Exercise in Patients With Medial Knee Osteoarthritis and Varus Malalignment: A Randomized Controlled Trial†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 950–959, April 2014
How to Cite
Bennell, K. L., Kyriakides, M., Metcalf, B., Egerton, T., Wrigley, T. V., Hodges, P. W., Hunt, M. A., Roos, E. M., Forbes, A., Ageberg, E. and Hinman, R. S. (2014), Neuromuscular Versus Quadriceps Strengthening Exercise in Patients With Medial Knee Osteoarthritis and Varus Malalignment: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 950–959. doi: 10.1002/art.38317
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: Project grant 628644
- Australian Research Council (Future Fellowship). Grant Number: FT0991413
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Fellowship). Grant Number: 1002190
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.