Reverse Interferon Signature Is Characteristic of Antigen-Presenting Cells in Human and Rat Spondyloarthritis
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 841–851, April 2014
How to Cite
Fert, I., Cagnard, N., Glatigny, S., Letourneur, F., Jacques, S., Smith, J. A., Colbert, R. A., Taurog, J. D., Chiocchia, G., Araujo, L. M. and Breban, M. (2014), Reverse Interferon Signature Is Characteristic of Antigen-Presenting Cells in Human and Rat Spondyloarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 841–851. doi: 10.1002/art.38318
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- DCSPA (Molecular Role of HLA–B27 in Spondylarthritis, From Animal Model to Human Disease) grant from the French National Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR-Physiopath 2007-2011
- Investissements d'Avenir Programme. Grant Number: ANR-11-IDEX-0005-02
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.