Is the Glass Half Full or Half Empty? Comment on the Article by Gärtner et al
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1055–1056, April 2014
How to Cite
Ikeda, K., Koike, T., Wakefield, R. and Emery, P. (2014), Is the Glass Half Full or Half Empty? Comment on the Article by Gärtner et al. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 1055–1056. doi: 10.1002/art.38321
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 07:56AM EST
- 3Ultrasound can improve the accuracy of the 2010 American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis to predict the requirement for methotrexate treatment.Arthritis Rheum2013;65:890–8., , , , , , et al.
- 6Correlation of radiographic progression with the cumulative activity of synovitis estimated by power Doppler ultrasound in rheumatoid arthritis: difference between patients treated with methotrexate and those treated with biological agents.J Rheumatol2013;40:1967–76., , , , , , et al.
- 7Radiographic prognosis of finger joint damage predicted by early alteration in synovial vascularity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: potential utility of power Doppler sonography in clinical practice.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken)2011;63:1247–53., , , , , , et al.