Activation of Spinal NF-κB/p65 Contributes to Peripheral Inflammation and Hyperalgesia in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 896–906, April 2014
How to Cite
Luo, J.-G., Zhao, X.-L., Xu, W.-C., Zhao, X.-J., Wang, J.-N., Lin, X.-W., Sun, T. and Fu, Z.-J. (2014), Activation of Spinal NF-κB/p65 Contributes to Peripheral Inflammation and Hyperalgesia in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatology, 66: 896–906. doi: 10.1002/art.38328
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 08:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271346, 81271232
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province, China. Grant Number: ZR2010HM097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!